Sunday, November 16, 2008
- fixed display of multiple "File conversion job will start as a background process" messages when converting multiple files.
- Improved registration process for upgrades.
I've tested Replay AV 8.52 and it works very well with JAWS 10. This release costs $9.95 because you get the vastly improved and powerful Replay Converter 3.20 included. If you have questions on how to use Replay Converter please ask the questions on the BlindReplay mailing list or PC-Audio list. I am here to help.
My experience and comments here only.
Backup the schedule8.dat file to another location on your hard drive. This file contains all your stations/shows/podcasts recording schedules.
I uninstalled via Control Panel's add or remove the following:
Replay AV 8, Replay Converter, YouSendIt Express, WinPCap.
Reboot your computer. Shut down your computer for 2 minutes.
Download Replay AV 8.52 at
Best to buy the upgrade via the website method. $9.95. This way you will have the product key and copied with ctrl+c so you can paste it in with ctrl+v.
When you have completely installed Replay AV 8.52 and run the program it will tell you it is a demo version.
You will get a dialog box and here you will have the opportunity to enter the product key that you purchased and copied with ctrl+c to paste it in and choose the submit button.
I have not seen any errors or bugs but there is no way one person can test every file but the product does work very well.
Friday, November 14, 2008
- Improved CD burning.
- The volume unit meter has been changed to better show the intensity of an audio signal.
- Added a open log file folder button to the settings.
- Added ability edit the album year tag.
- Added a button to the "Start Recording Session" dialog box that opens up a user's browser. When recording from a website a user should always use this button.
- Replay Music now always asks to run in admin mode when a user has the UAC on. This allows for successful recordings when the UAC is on.
- Added the MusicIP reference link to the "About" box.
- Various bug fixes for stability
Thursday, November 6, 2008
- Can now transfer files to iTunes automatically using a setting in Replay Converter's options.
- Can now convert High Definition videos captured using Replay Media Catcher from Hulu that were captured by Media Catcher.
- Can now extract sections of audio or video that by right clicking on the source file and selecting the "Extract" option.
- Fixed a conversion problem with RM audio only files.