Friday, May 30, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
On the fly recording with Replay A/V 8 and YSI plugin
Sending a file from hard drive with plugin
Sending file from hard drive with plugin correction
Scheduled recording and plugin
Send file within context menu
Window-Eyes 6.1 Signing in and sending a file from hard drive
Send file within context menu using Window-Eyes
My experience only.
Signing up within the plugin
New users who do not have a YouSendIt account should go to the YouSendIt site at:
create an account.
Finding the YouSendIt plugin within Replay AV 8:
1. Start Replay AV
2. Go to the tools menu with alt -t
3. up arrow one time
4. You will be on open yousendit
5. press enter on this open yousendit
The YouSendIt screen appears now.
Press ctrl -shift -t for the title bar.
Press ctrl - home.
Press "c" to jump to "email address" edit box and press enter key.
Enter the email address you created at yousendit.com
Tab one time and enter your password.
Important: Immediately after you have entered your password in the password edit box press your enter keyboard key. This will sign you in.
Note: With Window-Eyes I had no clues that I was signed in. Send a test file with the YSI plugin. Or right click on a file on your hard drive and choose 'send by yousendit option. Send the file to yourself. Check to see if you got an email notification in your email program.
You are now signed in and the YSI plugin is ready to go and to work for you within Replay AV.
Sending a recording with the plugin.
1. Add your station or show to Replay AV 8.
2. The station or show will appear in your listbox view on main interface of Replay AV.
3. Go to the station or show in the listbox.
4. Press application key on selected station or show.
5. choose properties and enter on it.
6. Set your settings in basic, recording, schedule tabs.
7. Go to the 'output' tab
8. press tab key a few times until you hear checkbox that saids 'email recording to:'
9. press spacebar to place check marked in checkbox
10. Enter email addresses like you do when you send an e-mail message within your e-mail program. Separate with ;
11. choose ok to save settings.
When Replay AV has finished recording for you the station or show it will automatically send the file download instructions to your email recipieents via an email notification message.
When the YouSendIt plugin is uploading your file or recorded file press ctrl -shift - t to hear the percentage upload progress. When you no longer hear the percentage number announced then the upload has finished.
Sending a file that is located on your hard drive.
Listen to the mp3 tutorial if possible or follow these steps.
There are 3 ways to do this. Right click a file and choose send by YouSendIt option. Or run YouSendIt Desktop Application program but I am not sure if this will be included with Replay AV 8. Or go to Replay AV 8 tools menu and choose open YouSendIt option.
The YouSendIt screen appears for you.
1. press ctrl -home
2. Press "C" until you hear "email recipients" edit box.
3. Press enter key.
4. enter email address to whom you will be sending the file to.
5. press tab
6. enter subject line text
7. Press tab
8. Optional text message.
9. Press tab key
10. ctrl -shift -A to get back to browse "on".
11. Choose the "add files" link
12. the open dialog box appears
13. add your file
14. spacebar on open to add file
15. Locate name and size headers
16. Below these headers you will see the file name and size for the file.
17. Send the file. Read below on how to do this.
Window-Eyes doesn't see the "Send by YouSendIt" link very well like JAWS. It displays this "Send by YouSendIt" link with a long html code instead.
Locating the "Send by YouSendIt" link.
Window-Eyes sees the "send by you sendit" link as:
Window-Eyes users can press insert -e on the above "html" long code and get a popup window telling them the below info:
Foreground: blue r0 g0 b255
Alt: Send by YouSendIt
The last line tells you "Send by YouSendIt. You have found the right link and it is the one you need to press your enter key on to send off your file.
Or you can do:
1. ctrl - home
2. insert -tab
3. Press C until you hear "cancel"
4. up arrow one time.
5. you will hear ":Program" long URL code.
6. Press your enter key
7. You have activated the "Send by YouSendIt" link and your file is being uploaded to the yousendit server.
8. Press ctrl -shift -t to hear progress upload percentages.
9. When you no longer percentage number in the title bar the file has been uploaded.
10. alt -f4 to close YouSendIt screen.
You may want to try ":" when you do the insert -tab links list. This may eliminate having to locate the first "cancel" type link in the insert -tab list. Doing this ":" may find the "send by YouSendIt" send link much quicker for you.
Window-Eyes 6.1 reads the YouSendIt screen properties all on one page. The links for inbox, settings, about are not clickable here but there properties/contents appear on the same page on the YouSendIt plugin screen. With JAWS this does not happen. With JAWS I can click inbox link and I am taken to the inbox page contents. Cleaner interface.
You can go to YouSendIt website at:
Sign in and adjust your inbox, sent items, and more via the web interface.
April 23, 2008
Using JAWS 9
Starting the YouSendIt plugin within Replay AV 8
1. Run Replay A/V
2. alt -t for tools menu
3. up arrow one time
4. press enter on YouSendIt
If you are a new user you must sign up for a YouSendIt account.
One way to do this is to go to:
Use the email address and password you created at the above site and enter this information when asked by the plugin.
YSI plugin sign in tip
Immediately after you have entered your password in the password edit box press your enter keyboard key. This will activate your account.
Replay A/V 8 is now ready to start sending your recordings via e-mail using this plugin.
To configure a station or show recording to be sent to an e-mail recipient info
1. Go to the station or show in the listbox view on main interface of Replay A/V 8
2. Highlight the station or show in the listbox
3. press application keyboard key
4. Choose properties
5. shift -tab one time
6.Right arrow until you hear 'output'
7. tab a few times until you hear a checkbox that saids 'email recording to'
8. press spacebar to check the box
9. Enter the email address you want the recording to be sent after the recording is finish
10. Choose OK button to save settings.
Within the YouSendIt plugin
The YouSendIt plugin settings link is where you can change the default download folder. The default path is:
C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\YouSendIt Downloads\
'username' is your name.
Other links that are available with the YouSendIt plugin are:
Send, Inbox, Sent Items, Settings (tip above), Account, Help, About and the Options Panel which only appears if you are in the 'Send' section.
Notes from YouSendIt Express
1. Allows users to receive and download files in Express
2. Allows sender to see how many times the file was downloaded
1. Start the application by clicking on Start >All Programs >YouSendIt menu item or right click a file and select 'Send by YouSendIt' option.
2. Enter your YouSendIt account name and password and sign in. If you don't have a YouSendIt user account, click on ¡®Sign Up¡¯ button and follow the instructions to create an account.
3. After you sign in enter the email address of the recipient, an optional subject and message and click on Add Files or Add Folder to add a file or a folder to send.
4. Click on Send It button to send the file.
5. A progress bar will be displayed showing the file/folder upload progress.
To use YouSendIt Express, you need to be registered at www.yousendit.com.
The station properties dialog box appears. Choose the "tag" tab to set the title, artists, album edit fields and choose ok link to save. If you want no tags then choose a checkbox to not use tags for this station's recordings you make.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Replay A/V -8.42
- Added updated YouSendIt module.
Replay Media Catcher -2.20
- All FLV files will download.
- In Demo mode there YouTube videos do not get cropped to 75% of the original file length.
- Fixed bug where sometimes the splash screen would not disappear.
- Improved chunked HTTP transfers.
- Improved RTMP audio sync.
- Improved RTMP recording.
- Fixed bug where some users would get error: "Not able to connect to the internet".
- Fixed issue with YouTube videos downloading twice.